Ends Friday! Free Cinnamon Chips*
Use cinnamon chips to make your ordinary, extraordinary. You’ll be amazed at what a cup of cinnamon chips will do. Turn breads, cupcakes, pancakes, muffins, and desserts into something very special.
- Make the best banana bread in the neighborhood by adding cinnamon chips.
- Make incredible zucchini bread, with your leftover zucchini.
- Make your Saturday morning pancakes special by throwing in some cinnamon chips.
An Excellent Product
“I tried these cinnamon chips several years ago and I was completely blown away by their flavor and quality. This is an excellent product. Melts very well and adds a great flavor to all baked goods where you want a good, strong cinnamon flavor. I often improvise and add these chips for the extra boost of flavor. I always receive compliments about my baked goods that have that strong, delicious cinnamon taste and I share the reason why – it is these chips. There is no cinnamon chip available in an average grocery store that can compare to this chip. I highly recommend these cinnamon chips.
– Deborah Mortellaro (Summerville, SC)
You’ll find hundreds of uses! If cinnamon is good in a recipe, cinnamon chips are better. Use these chips in all kinds of recipes. Add them to almost any recipe that calls for cinnamon–you’ll add a burst of cinnamon in every bite. They make wonderful baked goods with a burst of cinnamon in every bite–made with real cinnamon for an intense cinnamon flavor!
Add them to breads, muffins, cookies, and pancakes, use the following amounts. Always add them right at the end of the mixing or kneading process.
- For pancakes, add 2/3 cup for each pound of pancake mix
- For yeast breads, add 3/4 cup per loaf
- For sweet breads, add 1 cup per loaf
- For cookies, add 1 1/2 to 2 cups per 4 dozen batch
- For muffins, add 1 cup per twelve muffin
- For a sheet cake, add 1 to 1 1/2 cups per large cake
This is a Prepared Pantry exclusive! These are sold by the truckload to the national bakeries but you can buy them only at The Prepared Pantry.
- Raggedy Ann Cinnamon Chip Muffins
- Cinnamon Chip Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Sour Cream Cinnamon Chip Zucchini Bread
- Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Snacking Cake
- Cinnamon Breakfast Biscuits
- Cinnamon Burst Biscuits
- Cinnamon Chip Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Chip Banana Muffins
- Apple Cinnamon Burst Sweet Rolls
- Dennis’s Cinnamon Pecan Pumpkin Cookies
- Cinnamon Apple Walnut Muffins
- Cinnamon Chip Pancakes with Honey Butter
- Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Pecans
- Cinnamon Apple Cookies
- Orange Cinnamon Cake
*Not valid with any other free offer. In store requires a $20 purchase. Not responsible for melting in shipping. Shipping to most locations is about $5 and negligible with an order.