Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast with Lemon Syrup
By Dennis Weaver, March 26, 2013,
- Slice the strawberries. A strawberry slicer slices them thinly, the perfect size, and is quick and easy. Sprinkle a little sugar over the strawberries to sweeten them.
- Make French toast. Keep warm in tortilla keeper or in a 200 degree oven.
- Spread cream cheese pastry filling on half of the slices.
- Spread sliced strawberries over the cream cheese. Top with the other slices of French toast.
- Serve with warm lemon syrup.